Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2019

Satire: Kung Fu at the Zoo

I saw this cartoon being shared, but I have not been able to find any information about the artist/creator.  If anyone does happen to have that, please let me know so that I can give proper credit:


No photo description available.


Halloween is a time to face our fears, and someone stupidly deciding to go into an enclosure is right up near the top of my fear list.  Sometimes people fall in by mistake.  Other times there's a mental illness/suicide reason behind it.  Other people just really don't understand that the animals would hurt them, and not want to play.


And yes, I've met lots of idiots who have thought that they could "take" the animal - be it a gorilla, a grizzly, or a saltwater crocodile.  Here's a newsflash for you, Kyle... NO YOU CAN'T.  And guess who has to clean up the mess afterwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment