Search This Blog

Monday, May 27, 2019

Zoo Joke: Raising Chickens

Just to keep with this month's theme, I thought I'd go with more of a gardening joke...

John has a garden of which he is very proud, with several kinds of vegetables flourishing in it.  He decides to expand on his agricultural prowess and start raising some chickens also.

He goes to a friend of his who raises chickens and buys a dozen chicks.  The next month, he goes back and buys a dozen more.  The next month, he gets another dozen.

"That's three dozen chickens you've got now," his farmer friend comments.  "You must be having tons of eggs by now!"

John shakes his head sadly.  "No, I'm not having too much luck with the chickens.  I must be doing something wrong.  Maybe I'm planting them too deeply, or too close together, or upside down, or..."


No comments:

Post a Comment