Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2021

Goodbye 2021, Hello 2022

Okay, that asteroid has about 12 hours left to hit us... otherwise, I think we can safely say that we made it to 2022.  The last year was, in many ways, an improvement over 2021.  Our facilities have survived, and in many cases have thrived, which was certainly not a given at the start of the Coronavirus pandemic.  I actually got to travel a little this year, which was exciting - I hadn't realized how much I missed it until I was forced to take a year off from it.  I was able to see at least a few friends in person.

Still, I think many of us were a little disappointed with 2021.  We'd hoped that we'd be further along on the return to normalcy, or, ideally, a better version of where we were at the start of 2020.  But, given the alternative of staying in 2020 forever, I'm happy that we're at least moving in the right direction - and hopeful that, at the close of 2022 and the start of 2023, the world will be looking even better.

Happy New/Gnu Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment