Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Mind the Spam...

While we're on the subject on obnoxious viruses, just a minor housekeeping note...


I don't know what's happened all of the sudden, but the blog is getting saturated with spam comments - comments of the sort where if you click on the provided link you'll discover the secret to making millions, or find out the secret true meaning of your name, or crud like that.  I'm deleting them whenever I find them, but sometimes they do still loiter for a day or two; just yesterday, I came home to find almost a dozen of them.  I'm sure most people have the sense not to, but just to assuage my conscience, please, please, please don't click on them.  Only bad things happen if you do.


Just so this isn't a complete waste of a post, here's a fun picture of an Asian elephant at the Oregon Zoo meeting a sea lion while out for a walk one morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment