Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2021

From the News: Chinese zoo concealed escaped leopards for two weeks

Chinese zoo concealed escaped leopards blunder for two weeks

No big cat scares me more than leopards.  They are fast, agile, daring, and very clever, to say nothing of stealthy.  I've spent several minutes staring right at one, in the zoo and in the wild, before I finally realized what I was looking at.  A leopard could hide under a fallen leaf if it had nothing better to use.  The thought of a leopard loose in my (somewhat forested) zoo would terrify me.  The thought of more than one leopard on the loose would keep me up for days.

I can understanding not wanting your visitors to panic, but seriously - there's got to be a happy medium between full blown mayhem and... whatever this is.



No comments:

Post a Comment